[Aptitude-devel] Warning regarding the Glade file.

Daniel Burrows dburrows at debian.org
Wed Dec 24 23:25:37 UTC 2008

  One problem I've found: we grab the label and button from one of the
tabs in the notebook and use them as the prototype for all the tab
labels we create.  I've just checked in a change that generates these
synthetically in code (they should have the same properties that they
currently do, just defined in C++ instead of in Glade).  Without this
change, we crash on startup if I change the Glade around to empty the
main notebook.