[Aptitude-devel] Welcoming Arthur Liu and Noritada Kobayashi to the Alioth project; and, GTK+ code in post-lenny.

Daniel Burrows dburrows at debian.org
Tue Sep 2 15:28:28 UTC 2008

On Mon, Sep 01, 2008 at 11:24:50AM -0700, Daniel Burrows <dburrows at debian.org> was heard to say:
>   I've made the new repository available as post-lenny-merge alongside
> the others.  If it looks OK to everyone else, we can pull all its
> patches into the current post-lenny repository.
>
>     http://hg.debian.org/hg/aptitude/post-lenny  (anonymous)
>     ssh://hg.debian.org//hg/aptitude/post-lenny  (authenticated)

  Gah, I gave the wrong URLs.  Anyway, the main question (is the GTK+
code cleanly merged) seems to be answered: it looks like it is.  I've
pushed the merge up to the real post-lenny branch (whose URLs are given
above) so that we only have two branches to worry about.  I'll nuke the
merge branch now that post-lenny contains all its changesets.