[Aptitude-devel] Resolver status.

Miles Bader miles at gnu.org
Mon Apr 20 02:15:16 UTC 2009

Daniel Burrows <dburrows at debian.org> writes:
> another that should make the resolver more robust when packages are
> available from multiple sources.  (details available on request but I
> won't bore the list with this stuff unless someone asks :) )

I can hardly claim to have any good reason to need this info, but must
admit I've found your running commentaries on the details of aptitude
development very interesting...

-Miles

--
History, n. An account mostly false, of events mostly unimportant, which are
brought about by rulers mostly knaves, and soldiers mostly fools.