[Aptitude-devel] Branches in aptitude, where to work on translations?

Jens Seidel jensseidel at users.sf.net
Tue Feb 17 08:41:06 UTC 2009

Hi Daniel,

since Lenny is released I wonder where future work on documentation and
translations should happen. It looks like that the current HEAD corresponds
to the stable version.

Is it OK to continue working in this branch, will you merge this branch with
the post-lenny branch (which includes gtk stuff, ...) or what is the plan?

Should translations be merged from head into post-lenny?

I ask because I will start working on the German translation of the manual
including manpage ...

The most simple solution would be working on a single branch only.

Jens