[Aptitude-devel] Moving the search progress indicator?

Daniel Burrows dburrows at debian.org
Thu Jan 15 05:06:32 UTC 2009

  I've noticed that it's easy to miss the search progress indicator in
the GUI, because you enter the search at the top of the window but the
progress is shown at the bottom.  I wonder if it would be worthwhile to
move the progress bar to the top of the window instead?  Actually, it
seems to me that maybe we could hide the search entry and replace it
with the progress bar and a "Cancel" button.

  Any thoughts?