[Aptitude-devel] Proof-of-concept custom cell renderer.

Daniel Burrows dburrows at debian.org
Tue Jan 20 04:09:31 UTC 2009

  Some of the ideas I have for future work will probably need custom
CellRenderers to display various data (popcon information, approved or
rejected status in the resolver, user ratings, etc).  As an experiment,
I wrote a minimal custom cell renderer: it draws a very pointless image,
doesn't respond to input, and doesn't even have any custom properties.
But I thought maybe it would be of interest to others on the list.

  One thing I haven't been able to figure out is how to signal our
requested size to the list-view: I thought that get_size_vfunc() would
do it, but it seems to have no effect.