[Aptitude-devel] 002-qt-stubs-review round 2 part 1

Daniel Burrows dburrows at debian.org
Tue Jul 20 02:11:25 UTC 2010

  I've merged the parent of this commit, so only the tabs_manager is
outstanding on this branch.  It's not perfect, but it'll do as a starting
point for future work.  I also wrote a quick patch to fix up a bunch of
comments and some indentation, to avoid round-tripping just for that.

  There is one thing I'm a bit worried about: the tabs_widget
destructor.  In general, running nontrivial code from C++ destructors is
a sketchy idea.  If this is a normal Qt idiom, I guess I can live with
it, but I'd prefer to avoid it if possible.