[Aptitude-devel] My first commits to the repository and question about future releases

Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo manuel.montezelo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 00:30:32 UTC 2012

Hello,

I commited the first changes to the repository, trying to separate
things in master and debian branches.  I think that I didn't mess
things up, but please review!

The changes were incorporating NMUs and a couple of minor fixes to the
documentation, removing .hg* files (from the Mercurial repository, so
not needed now) and adding myself to the control file to be able to
upload releases in the future.  This has to be approved by a Debian
Developer anyway in a future release, I hope to have gathered enough
trust by then.

Speaking of which, any idea about when should we make a release?  I
don't know if it should be after a while, to fix as many things as
possible, or if it would be better soonish to acknowledge NMUs and
release all of the fixes pending.

Cheers.