[Aptitude-devel] Offer to translate aptitude-doc in Italian

beatrice beatricet at libero.it
Wed Mar 14 17:25:17 UTC 2012

Hello,

I am one of the members of the Debian Italian localization team.

I realized there is no aptitude-doc-it package. I already asked [1] in our
localization mailing list if anyone else was working on an Italian
translation or if anyone was interested in working on one.

I, and another volunteer, would be happy to translate aptitude-doc in
Italian.

I don't know if such a translation would be welcome and how you manage
the translation work. I saw some .po files for other languages in the
source package, but no .pot template file. I saw also what I think it's
an .xml source in English.

Please tell me if an Italian translation is welcome and, if so, how to go about
translating aptitude-doc.

Thanks,
Beatrice

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-italian/2012/03/msg00016.html