[Aptitude-devel] aptitude 0.6.6-1 available on mentors.d.n

Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo manuel.montezelo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 08:21:49 UTC 2012

2012/3/26 Axel Beckert <abe at debian.org>:
> There are so many small itches fixed in this release: default length
> of some %-escapes, ordering of top-level sections [...]

These two issues bugged me for a long time as well, to the point to
write to Daniel Burrows offering him my help because of them, and
well, you know more or less the rest...

Funnily enough, you're the submitter of one of these bugs complaining
about the length of the version fields... so consider it a present :)

Cheers.