[Aptitude-devel] old bug - new maintainers... #137771

Faheem Mitha faheem at faheem.info
Wed Mar 28 14:46:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've been following the resurgence of aptitude development with interest.
After Daniel's long time sterling work on aptitude, it seems he has
decided to retire from aptitude development. Anyone know the story there?
Best wishes and thanks to the new maintainers.

I'm just writing regarding Debian bug #137771 (
http://bugs.debian.org/137771 ), which just enjoyed its 10 year
anniversary. :-)

I don't know how difficult it is to fix, but it is not an insignificant
bug. Is anyone planning to take a look at it? Comments?

Please CC me on any reply. Thanks.
                                                         Regards, Faheem