[Babel-users] ANNOUNCE: babel 0.7

Florian Fainelli florian at openwrt.org
Fri Jan 4 02:46:45 UTC 2008

Hello Juliusz,

Le jeudi 3 janvier 2008, Juliusz Chroboczek a écrit :
> The main news in this version is support for IPv4 (Linux-only, for the
> moment).  A number of bugs have been fixed, notably the incorrect
> encoding of unicast route requests (silly me).

Babel has been updated in OpenWrt's repository since changeset 10104 [1].

Having IPv4 support is really nice, I think you will get more attention from
the wireless communities. We can probably make a presentation of it with
France-Wireless at Solutions Linux in end January ?

[1] : https://dev.openwrt.org/changeset/10104
--
Best regards, Florian Fainelli
Email : florian at openwrt.org