[Babel-users] Convergence problem

Robert Lukan Robert.Lukan at ltfe.org
Wed Jul 2 09:09:04 UTC 2008

I am testing Babel on ppp links, over USB/serial. And i have problem, if I unpluged cable for few seconds, so ppp link is still up, then I have problems, output logs from both sides are in files debug.*.  But if I wait a little more, so ppp link goes down, and then I bring it up(ppp) I dont have problems.

On both sides I am using babel 0.14. I have opensuse 11 with kernel 2.6.25, and Ubuntu 8.04 with 2.6.24.

In debug files are also paramaters for babel.

I also have one question, is there any way, to add/remove interfaces when Babel is already running ? Because if some interfaces goes up, I have to restart babel.

Robert Lukan