[Babel-users] link costs

Harald Geyer harald at lefant.net
Wed Jan 7 21:48:57 UTC 2009

> (If you don't pay attention to user-interface issues, you end up with Xkb.
> Or Git.  If you do pay attention, you end up with xkeycaps.  Or Darcs.  I'd
> much rather Babel were in the latter camp.)

:)

I agree, though I happily use git in cases where its features can be
put to good use.

> I'm not quite decided yet (I need to sleep over it), but right now I'm
> tempted to take the union of the interfaces listed on the command line with
> those listed in the config file.

Ok, that might be useful too ...

But two questions come to my mind:
For interfaces specified on the command line, there will always be used
some default values?
If an interface is specified both on the command line and in the config
file: Which one takes precedency?

Harald