[Babel-users] AHCP and IPv4 support

Charles Boyd csboyd07 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 21:40:07 UTC 2010

Thanks Gabriel!

We want to have support for Android < 2.0 as well.

Is it not possible for AHCP to work with only IPv4? If the implementation
requires some sort of IPv6 communication, is there perhaps some way to work
around this?

I haven't taken a look at the code or read very much of the documentation
for AHCP, so perhaps this question is answered somewhere already, but why
does AHCP require some sort of IPv6 communication?

Best,

- Charles