[Babel-users] Invalid routes

Don Weeks don.l.weeks.jr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 23:23:34 UTC 2010

It may be something on the routerstation pro's that has nothing to do
with babel. I have this same scenario working on some Cavium blades at
the office with no issues at all. I will go ahead and take a look at
setting the Pro's up without mesh. I suspect it could be a driver
issue with the Athero's cards I have. Sorry for the trouble. BTW, the
Cavium boards are running MadWifi on a .21 kernel. While much older,
we know that ahdemo works on madwifi. I am using ath5k on my Pro's.
         Don