[Babel-users] how to get ahcpd running on debian

Tomas Cea tomas.cea at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 09:27:58 UTC 2011

Hi folks!

I read that I can ask about ahcp protocol at this distribution list, so here
I am.

I have an adhoc wifi 11a network, with debian running on some ALIX embedded
pcs.

I'm using olsr as a routing protocol in that network, and now I'd like to
add an autoconfigure protocol like ahcp.

I've downloaded the package but I'm not able to run the client neither the
server.

First question: How should I configure /etc/network/interfaces file?

Thanks in advance.

--
Tomás Cea Ortiz