[Babel-users] how to reach non-babel router from babel node?

err404 err404 at free.fr
Fri Aug 31 10:52:54 UTC 2012

Dear all

I play with babel 1.3.1-1 on debian.

I put babeld on some computers, and also in lxc containers.
two computers have both wired and wifi link.

I add on /etc/babeld.conf:

redistribute proto 3 allow
redistribute proto 11 allow

I modify /etc/sysctl.conf to enable ip forwarding on all nodes.

all work well, I can disconect some wires and paquets ares rerouted to wifi links.

but...
I don't have full control to my Internet provider router, so, I can't put babeld on this router.
and I don't know how to give route to reach non-babel router from any babel node.

thanks