[Babel-users] Question about Babel

Catherine Lowenstein clowenstein at ymail.com
Sat Jul 7 12:00:27 UTC 2012

Hi Juliusz,

> Mitar, please realise that Babel might not be what you are looking for.
> BATMAN is a commercial project, and the BATMAN people try to solve their
> customers' problems in a timely manner.

my name is Catherine Lowenstein and I am searching for a job in the it industry. I am interested in system programming and kernel programming related to wireless technologies. I found your post about the commercial project BATMAN. I would like to get in contact with the company behind it but could not find their name. Can you please give me a hint who the owner of the company is and how to get in contact with him? The website has only a user support mailing list and may not be related to the company.

Sincerely, I am,
Catherine Lowenstein