[Babel-users] Question about Babel

Catherine Lowenstein clowenstein at ymail.com
Sat Jul 7 12:06:25 UTC 2012

Juliusz wrote:

> Sorry, I know the people but I don't know the details about their

> business.  Why don't you get in touch with the people on the BATMAN list
> instead?

I told you that I searched for the company but only found the community site open-mesh.org that doesn't seem to be related to any company. You said that you know about their commercial development/company. So I tried to contact you to get more information where I can find the contact information of the BATMAN company.

Why don't you want to give me contact information of these people when you know the people behind the company?

Sincerely, I am,
Catherine Lowenstein