[Babel-users] ipv6_subtrees fixes queued for 3.10.10 (probably)

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 18:37:27 UTC 2013

And, sigh. I restart quagga-RE on the new release, where I have two
identical /128s on the same interfaces (gw01 and gw11) and I get:

2013/08/22 18:19:08 BABEL: setsockopt(IPV6_JOIN_GROUP) on interface 'gw11':
Address already in use

I don't know if this is relevant to the ipv6 subtrees discussion, but this
was the only major patch change between cero's releases, so I'm inclined to
suspect this. I note that the fe80 addresses are all different (at least on
this device, but perhaps there is a conflict elsewhere, checking), and this
happens with or without assigned by ahcp /128s on the interfaces.

Reverting.

http://snapon.lab.bufferbloat.net/~cero2/cerowrt/wndr/3.10.9-1/ is that
build (which has other problems in things like dhcp userspace, I wouldn't
recomend you use it)