[Babel-users] babeld-icp Interactive Control Protocol

Iam Troj iantroj at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 14:56:54 UTC 2013

Hey everyone, I created a babeld branch which introduces a very basic
command engine into the local interface.

The only command currently supported allowes you to tweak a neighbour's
txcost.
This makes it simple to amend arbitrary cost calculations into babel.

It's memory.h based, not string.h based, with a few extra functions added
to util.c to make adding new commands easy.

babeld-icp http://96.45.180.107/repos/babeld.git

RTT-Script http://96.45.180.107/scripts/babeld-icp/pingtest.sh

The RTT script is just a fun example bash script to tweak a neighbours cost
based on ping6 results. It works properly on my network and chooses the
lowest latency route.