[Babel-users] How to make babeld updates faster

Diogo Lopes dmalopes at live.com
Tue Dec 17 10:47:46 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I need Babel to be able to update nodes at least 2 hops away of a missing node in less than 1 second. Is it possible? How do I do it?
I'm already running babeld with the folowing options;  -h 0.5 -H 0.5 But when a node disappears the information takes aroud five seconds to arrive to a node 1 hop away from the one to which the missing node was connected.
For better understanding:
when C dissapears, A takes around 5 seconds to notice it.  Although if the C node comes back and connects to B, A detects it pretty fast.
Best regards,
Diogo Lopes

Aveiro - Portugal