[Babel-users] babeld-icp Interactive Control Protocol

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Fri Dec 20 17:05:34 UTC 2013

> Hey everyone, I created a babeld branch which introduces a very basic command
> engine into the local interface.

Thanks for your contribution.

I think it's an interesting example of an extension to babeld, but
I don't think that it should be merged into the trunk, as I don't
think it's useful enough in its current state to justify the added
maintenance cost.  (Note, however, note that this kind of
functionality is already present in the Quagga version of babeld.)

I have some other review comments, but since I'm not planning to merge
your code, they are probably moot.  Let me know if you want them anyway.