[Babel-users] ad-hoc networks behave like mesh using babel?

Harshal Vora harshal at amideeptech.com
Thu Jan 9 06:15:12 UTC 2014

Hi Juliusz,

Thanks for the guidance.
Few pointers:

1) I waited for almost 10 minutes but Babel does not seem to recover
from the ! routes automatically.
It does so only when I restart the babel daemon

2) -S seems to be working fine.
But the issue is the state file is written only when we shut down the
daemon and it is erased when we again start the daemon
if someone pulls the plug of the host or the host crashes, there is no
state file written and we are back to the original problem
Is there any solution for this apart from using the -r option?

Regards.