[Babel-users] Diversity Routing for the Babel Routing Protocol

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 00:37:33 UTC 2014

speaking only for myself, I'd be happier if the latest batch of IDs
were all rolled into one.

I find myself asking questions about how z3 and rtt are supposed to coexist,
in the intersection of these documents.

On the other hand, as bite-size morsels  they are quite easy to
digest, and perhaps
letting them cook for a while separately would lead to better review
and merging later.

I would like a second, more complex example, in this document, of not
doing diversity

you had a nice diagram showing the scaling problem to multiple hops in
one of your earlier papers as I recall.

NSFW: https://w2.eff.org/Censorship/Internet_censorship_bills/russell_0296_indecent.article