[Babel-users] ANNOUNCE: important babels update.

Matthieu Boutier boutier at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Fri Jul 4 17:06:53 UTC 2014

Dear all,

A new *incompatible* version of Babels is available.  It is incompatible because
we have changed the Source Specific Update TLV's format.

The source-sensitive branch of my public repositories has been forced-updated.
All branches are rebased on the 1.5.1 version.  Please update all your routers
with the new version.

   git clone -b source-specific git://git.wifi.pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr/babels.git
   http://git.wifi.pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr/?p=babels.git
   https://github.com/boutier/babeld

Note the "babels" openwrt's package targets my source-specific branch : your
should be able to compile it directly after updating your sources.

If you see "Couldn't parse packet" messages, it is probably that some of your
routers are not updated.

Have fun !

Matthieu