[Babel-users] able to ping to neighbor but no entry in routing table

Harshal Vora harshal at amideeptech.com
Sat Mar 22 18:01:03 UTC 2014

We are using raspberry pi's model B for master and model A for all the
other slaves.
We are using branch rpi-3.6.y from https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux
which has kernel version 3.6.11

Look like they already have a branch for kernel version 3.13
I can test this with the new kernel version.

Thanks,
Regards,