[Babel-users] babeld flushes routes and they never come back until restarted

Harshal Vora harshal at amideeptech.com
Sat May 17 04:38:27 UTC 2014

Hi Juliusz,

Thanks a lot.
We have been experimenting with Batman-adv as well and are noticing
similar issues.

Also, we have identified few issues with the Hardware where the chip-set
just gets stuck and never comes back up.
We were able to overcome the DHCP issues using some hacks.. one of the
being what you mentioned.

Will keep you posted if and when we succeed and get a stable environment.

Regards,