[Babel-users] draft-chroboczek-babel-doesnt-care-00

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Sat Apr 4 21:52:51 UTC 2015

Dear Alia,

[Homenet and babel-users in copy of this mail.]

In a previous conversation, you suggested I write down an applicability
statement for Babel.  However, I got bored in the middle, and ended up
writing this:

  Babel doesn't care.
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chroboczek-babel-doesnt-care-00

Please don't let the somewhat flippant title put you off -- somewhere
within the verbiage, you will find an applicability statement (in Section
1.1).

For people who are not familiar with Babel, I've done my best to give
a protocol outline in Section 2 that might be easier to digest than RFC
6126.  To my knowledge, there is nothing outright incorrect in this
document, and I've removed almost all the jokes before submitting.