[Babel-users] [homenet] stupid babel tricks: routing ipv6 while keeping nat

Emmanuel Baccelli Emmanuel.Baccelli at inria.fr
Mon Apr 6 08:54:09 UTC 2015

Hi Lorenzo,
I'm not sure I fully grasp all the details of the debate about Babel here,
but here is an RFC recommending /128 are the way to go on similar "links".
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5889
And if you want to read more about why these recommendations came about,
read this:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-baccelli-intarea-adhoc-wireless-com-00.txt
Best,
Emmanuel