[Babel-users] Bucket full, dropping packet

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Mon Dec 7 09:21:47 UTC 2015

> netlink_read: recvmsg(): No buffer space available

I've seen that.  I have no idea what causes that, but babeld should
recover cleanly (by closing and reopening the netlink socket).

> Couldn't parse packet (8, 14) from fe80::2ff:6dff:fe6e:e5ea on digger1438.

That means that you've received a 14-octet Update TLV that couldn't be
parsed.  This shouldn't happen.

Can you reproduce it?  Could you dump the offending packet?  (Just dump
the contents of message[0] through message[len + 2] around line 752 in
message.c.)