[Babel-users] Bucket full, dropping packet

valent.turkovic at gmail.com valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 21:21:33 UTC 2015

On 13 December 2015 at 22:00, Juliusz Chroboczek <
jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr> wrote:

> >> Ok, I'll see on Monday if I can get an extra VM before Christmas.
> >
> > Which VM system are you using? We might be able to generate you a
> > ready-made image.
>
> Please don't -- I'll let our system administrators clone their usual
> VMWare image, it's better for everyone if I use what they're familiar
> with.

Hi Juliusz and all,
I have VPS running babel and tunneldigger which is part of Wlan Slovenia
network. If it helps I can give you, and anybody else who can troubleshoot,
instant root access to this server, just provide me with your public ssh
keys.

Thanks,
Valent.