[Babel-users] Multiple interfaces [was: Bucket full, dropping packet]

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Mon Dec 14 19:55:32 UTC 2015

> I have VPS running babel and tunneldigger which is part of Wlan Slovenia
> network. If it helps I can give you [...] root access to this server

Thanks a lot, Valent.

It's interesting.  When the network is stable, the traffic is normal, with
the periodic full update taking 5 full-size packets.  Occasionally,
there's instability, that causes a massive burst of seqno requests and
updates.

I'll wait until Jernej and Mitar fix the configuration, then look again.