[Babel-users] client to client communication using babel protocol

pramod Jayram pramod.j94 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 02:58:49 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,
  Even i have the same problem. I have created two wireless network one in
ap mode and other in  adhoc mode with two different ip address which
assigns ip to clients using dhcp. But a client (not running babel)
connected to ap cannot find the route generated by the mesh node(router
running babel on wireles interface) running babeld i.e it cannot ping any
other nodes available in the network. Is there something that i should be
aware of?

Thanks
regards