[Babel-users] Makefile Patch

Dominyk Tiller dominyktiller at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 03:31:58 UTC 2015

Hi all,

This sounds like the best long-term solution if upstream are content
with the idea, and certainly something I'd be happy to see. Agree that
man placement is pretty system-subjective, and beyond that, package
manager subjective, so trying to hardcode a man placement is never going
to please everyone. A flexible system sounds perfect.

Dom

Sent from OS X. If you wish to communicate more securely my PGP Public
Key is 0x872524db9d74326c.