[Babel-users] Makefile Patch

Gabriel Kerneis gabriel at kerneis.info
Thu Jan 29 10:01:25 UTC 2015

Le 2015-01-13 22:54, Dominyk Tiller a écrit :
> It's basically a patch to allow us to specify where the manpages are
> placed. I don't know if there's anything you can do upstream to make
> this a little easier, if you haven't already and folks just haven't
> realised.

An alternative to really "allow to specify where the manpages are
placed" would be to define a PREFIX_MAN variable, and default it to
$PREFIX if undefined. That way, existing behavior is unchanged, but
packagers can define PREFIX_MAN to $PREFIX/share (or anything else) if
they so wish.

Best,
--
Gabriel