[Babel-users] Fwd: Specify router-id explicitly

sp2ong at wp.pl sp2ong at wp.pl
Fri Jul 10 18:28:49 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I have update babeld on my openwrt to latest version from github and I have
generate router-ID from my IPv4 address radio port
for example

ipv4 address: 44.128.100.1
router-id: 2c:80:64:01:2c:80:64:01

and I have put in /etc/init.d/babled

All working very well but I have still looking how to get better display in
my status page information in table "Neighbors" put information "node name"
or IPv4 address instead EUI-64 address radio port. At current I have assign
radio port with my own ipv6 address for radio port which is generate form
IPv4 address for this I can decode from ipv6 address IPv4 address and
display in status page in column Neighbor address" IPv4 address instead
ipv6  like screendump:

http://hamnet.ugu.pl/download/babel-162.jpg

Regards

Waldek