[Babel-users] WWW Status Page and node name

sp2ong at wp.pl sp2ong at wp.pl
Wed Jun 10 18:32:41 UTC 2015

Yes, but I must always put new node manually it will be nice to have this
update automatic :-) like do OLSRD which exchange between others routers:
Node names and coordinates  XY which are useful to display on map.

I have see that babelweb need install nodejs etc and after installation
bableweb on my PC Debian server  have total size of all files (with nodejs
, babelweb) are  about 14 Mb. It is not dedicate to install on routers like
Ubiquiti M2 etc ....
It is look that bablelweb is dedicate to install only PC servers ????

Best regards

Waldek