[Babel-users] Need to check Babel performance in a network simulator

ashvini vyavhare ashviniv9 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 15:02:02 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thanks for the reply Juliusz.

Actually my research topic is routing protocol for heterogeneous mesh
network in low power constrained environment. I am going through
routing protocols like Babel, BATMAN, RPL etc. and their comparison.
As there are RFC available for both Babel and RPL, I was trying to get
implementation of these protocols in any network simulator so that I
can see the performance comparison. But I didn't find any. So wanted
to know your view on use of Babel/RPL for heterogeneous mesh network
in low power constrained environment.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ashvini Vyavhare