[Babel-users] Source-specific routing merged into master

Henning Rogge hrogge at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 18:32:36 UTC 2015

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 7:25 PM, Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:
> got code?

I just used the same code I use for IPv4 (which has been working for
atomic replacement for ages).

I got confused when someone reported "multiple IPv6 routes" which I
could not reproduce.

http://olsr.org/git/?p=oonf.git;a=blob;f=src-plugins/subsystems/os_linux/os_routing_linux.c;h=4194fd04f8f259b686a1343cc906fc8649c6a7b6;hb=master

If I understand it correctly you just need to set the routes with
NLM_F_CREATE | NLM_F_REPLACE to get the atomic replacement.

Henning Rogge