[Babel-users] Dave's wishlist [was: Source-specific routing merged]

Gabriel Kerneis gabriel at kerneis.info
Tue Mar 17 12:13:55 UTC 2015

Le 2015-03-17 12:45, Juliusz Chroboczek a écrit :
>> 1) Did the issue with procd ever get resolved? (sighup I think it
>> was)
>
> Gabriel, Steven?  Can procd be configured not to send SIGHUP, or
> shall
> I add an option to babeld to ignore it?  (Currently babeld terminates
> on
> SIGHUP, and I like it that way, since it prevents a babeld from
> sticking
> around after you log off.)

I never tried to make procd work with babeld, I have no clue what it
would take. Do you have a prototype config file?

>> 2) got the new vars into openwrt, or shall I do?
>
> Gabriel?

Which vars are we talking about? I believe I added new ones whenever
necessary on each release (so obviously nothing yet for source routing,
but should be complete otherwise).

Best,
--
Gabriel