[Babel-users] another feature request

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 17:30:18 UTC 2016

bird-2.0 is now in beta (and, sigh, the babel implementation broke entirely)

I think it supports globbing on interfaces (?), which strikes me as a
useful feature in babeld
when interfaces come and go as they do nowadays with horrific names
like enx2a1c0359e29b as generated by systemd. Some way to
automagically recognize when an interface (e.g. vpn or usb network)
comes up that you want would simplify more dynamic configurations.

http://blog.cerowrt.org