[Babel-users] alternate source specific encoding?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 00:26:04 UTC 2016

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 5:09 PM, Juliusz Chroboczek
<jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr> wrote:

>>> No, sorry.
>
>> Got an ETA?
>
> Dave, it's September.  Do you imagine what September looks like at university?

You've described it before! :) Which is why I originally asked in late
august, figuring otherwise, it would be November or December at the
earliest.

>> I'm in the process of rebuilding the yurtlab,
>
> Lucky man.  I am in the process of grading undergrad internships.

I'll trade you your gradings for my PTFD (post traumatic flashing
disorder)! I got 5 more boxes to flash in today.

I'll put in babel's git head in a few places, but won't expect the new
ss encoding to arrive for a while.

http://blog.cerowrt.org