[Babel-users] [babel] draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis-02

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at irif.fr
Tue Jun 6 19:59:08 UTC 2017

> I have implemented support for subtlvs and the mandatory bit in
> Bird[1][2] and confirmed that it correctly discards source-specific
> updates from Matthieu's branch.

Thanks, Toke!

I should be a little more free starting this week-end, I'll try to get
mandatory bits in all remaining implementations.  The Nexedi fork of
babeld will probably be the most difficult, and require some face-to-face
meetings.  (But they're a fun bunch to work with, and they usually buy me
lunch, so that's okay.)