[Babel-users] [babel] draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis-02

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Mon Jun 5 22:05:25 UTC 2017

Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at irif.fr> writes:

> Both babeld and sbabeld have support for mandatory bits in their
> "mandatory" branches. I'll wait a few days to see if there are any
> flaws in this proposal, then merge into trunk. Please consider
> implementing mandatory bits if you have an implementation of Babel.

I have implemented support for subtlvs and the mandatory bit in
Bird[1][2] and confirmed that it correctly discards source-specific
updates from Matthieu's branch.

-Toke

[1] Mirror of the Bird repo with my changes:
    https://github.com/tohojo/bird
[2] Patch posting to the Bird mailing list:
    http://trubka.network.cz/pipermail/bird-users/2017-June/011316.html