[Babel-users] draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis-02

David Schinazi dschinazi at apple.com
Wed May 31 15:29:19 UTC 2017

Juliusz,

Thanks for making these edits, they look great.
The only real issue is the handling of NextHop and RouterID
with unknown mandatory sub-TLVs, which was discussed on another thread.

I also think Appendix C (Considerations for protocol extensions)
should be changed now that we have mandatory sub-TLVs.
I'll try to contribute text.

David