[Babel-users] [babel] routing tables of death

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at irif.fr
Wed Sep 13 09:15:28 UTC 2017

>> I confess curiosity, now that we have quagga, bird, and mainline babeld
>> versions, and nifty new stuff like unicast hellos, as to how well they
>> interoperate at this point, as well as perform, under a stress test like:

> And FRR...

Babeld and FRR are known to interoperate, but that's little surprise,
since they're based on the same code.

Quagga (the better-named ancestor of FRR) does not have a Babel
implementation.

Perhaps Toke and David can tell us more about the tests they've done with
their respective implementations.

(It would definitely be a cool thing to organise an interop event, perhaps
here in Paris.  Not before 2018, though, the way my schedule is going.)