[Babel-users] babeld new feature rollup branch?

Christof Schulze christof.schulze at gmx.net
Sun Aug 12 12:21:42 BST 2018

Hi Dave,

On Fri, Aug 03, 2018 at 11:22:34AM -0700, Dave Taht wrote:
>I see a seprate repo for the new hmac code, the revised source
>specific stuff is where?, the rfc-bis stuff is in a branch. etc. It's
>confusing. can it all get rolled up into one thing now? :)
This is confusing to me as well. I direct my patches towards
https://github.com/jech/babeld
Though I have to say I am not sure what the policy for merges is or if I
should send patches to a list instead of raising them as PR. I have
learnt that the development is going on in the unicast branch now.

>with the release of openwrt last week going into test in my lab I
>would not mind doing some *all up* testing of the latest babel
>features as well. And fiddle with bird interop. etc.
That indeed would be interesting.

Cheers

Christof

/\  against proprietary attachments