[Babel-users] babeld new feature rollup branch?

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at irif.fr
Sun Aug 12 17:17:56 BST 2018

> This is confusing to me as well. I direct my patches towards
> https://github.com/jech/babeld

You do well.

> Though I have to say I am not sure what the policy for merges is

There's no policy :-/  I take care of the merges as soon as I have some
time at the office (it's the testing that takes time, not the merging).

I'm trying my best, please be patient.

> or if I should send patches to a list instead of raising them as PR.

Either is fine.

> I have learnt that the development is going on in the unicast branch now.

Yes, until something goes catastrophically wrong, it'll be merged into
master by the end of the summer.